- Personal Trainer
- Premiere Fitness/ NYSC/ Results Fitness and Performance
- Relationship Status:
- Profile Views:
- Last Seen:
- 3 years ago
- Member Since:
- Fat loss and Toning
- I am a fitness enthusiast! I have been working out for over ten years and could not imagine life without this discipline!
- Drawing / Figure Competitions / Jogging / Hiking
- Anything I can just unwind to-- funny movies. Just no suspense please!
- -philosophical books -diet and fitness books
- Role Model:
- My older brother-- this man has overcome extreme obstacles in his life that would have left others down and out and depressed. He has risen to life's challenges with a disability and proves to live life with no limits-- accomplishing all he has set out to do and more.
This user's favorite articles list is empty.
This user's favorite supplements list is empty.
No videos in this user's favorites.
- Cheat Food:
- Pizza and Brownies- can't choose one!
- Healthy Food:
- Peanut Butter or Oatmeal
- Body Part:
- Back and legs
- lunges lunges and more lunges
- Fitness Magazine:
- oxygen magazine
- 5' 3"
- Body Fat:
- 15% 7-20%depending%
- 4 days per week
- 6 days per week
- Meal 1:
- 1/2 cup oatmeal uncooked blended with one scoop american whey/bsn syntha-6 protein powder
- Meal 2:
- 1 oz. almonds or 1 Tbsp. peanut butter AND
4 oz. grilled chicken or one cup fat free greek yogurt
- Meal 3:
- one apple
4 oz. grilled chicken
- Meal 4:
- protein shake (brands above)
1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- Meal 5:
- 4-6 oz. sweet potato
1 cup green veggie (asparagus, green beans, spinach)
8 oz. tilapia or 6 oz. grilled chicken
- Meal 6:
- one chocolate vitatop
one cup low fat cottage cheese with splenda
1 cup garden veggie eggbeaters and one laughing cow cheese wedge