I haven't been on in a while, sorry guys! I will be checking in a bit more this year, Hugs* Jen
- Writer, model, personal trainer...ugh, I'm tired!
- Specker, Fort Leonardwood, MO (i work out with the marines)
- Relationship Status:
- Profile Views:
- Last Seen:
- 1 year ago
- Member Since:
- Overall Health (body, mind and spirit)
- This should sum it up..I used to be the chubby girl in high school and it wasn't fun. I learned later on that being healthy and working out made you look really good and people think you were really cool..I like being cool so I keep doing it every day :)
- I write a fitness column for the newspaper here and I write for World Physique. I love to be in front of the camera so I take every opportunity that I can to do that. If a photographer wants to shoot me; I find a way to make it there :)
- Steel Magnolia's, Sex in the City, Tombstone ( a love I share with my best friend) and The Shawshank Redemption just because it never gets better than Morgan Freeman!
- The Office definitely because I forget about everything and just laugh for an hour :)
- I love to read self help books, not that they work; but I'm always trying to "fix" myself lol. I also love Danielle Steele and to read over and over the 150 pages of the book I am still yet to finish after a years work...One Day...
- Role Model:
- This will seem funny to most, but I would have to say, Richard Simmons..because I believe that some people really do have an emotional connection with food and he is truly the one person in the fitness industry that genuinely cares.
This user's favorite articles list is empty.
This user's favorite supplements list is empty.
No videos in this user's favorites.
- Cheat Food:
- PEANUT BUTTER!!!! I could eat the whole jar, Yum!
- Healthy Food:
- Oatmeal Protein muffins with sugar free syrup!
- Body Part:
- My Back, I love it!
- Pullups, close, wide, one arm...all of them equally!!
- Fitness Magazine:
- World Physique of course, I write for them!