eating like a beast
- Personal Trainer
- NYSC (Clifton)
- Relationship Status:
- In a Relationship
- Profile Views:
- Last Seen:
- 1 year ago
- Member Since:
- Maintain current physique
- I'm a 21 year old male from Clifton, NJ. I was a baseball player and a swimmer my whole life and currently play baseball for an Amateur Baseball Association. I'm in love with fitness, it is my life and an obsession of mine. I have a certification in NASM-CPT. I love my job and what it stands for, making people feel better, look better, live better is my goal! There is a lot of competition...
- Baseball is my favorite hobby next to working out. I do still love swimming but havent been in a pool to do some laps in quite a while. Im not much of a clubber, I'd rather spend time with my friends and girl friend and have a great time without being in a huge crowd of people i dont know, although i do like to go out every once in a while.
- Gladiator is the best movie in the world! Im not gona sit here and list all the movies i like, i like pretty much everything that is good, funny, exciting and so on.
- I loved the Sopranos, im real upset that its over! I dont watch much TV so when I do ill watch anything thats good or that catches my eye.
- Not a big reader, but i should be! i read a lot of articles on baseball and fitness training. One book i read that is relevant to the fitness industry was "Juiced" by Jose Canseco.
- Role Model:
- Derek Jeter, Edwin Fermin, Victor Martinez. More importantly my father Joe Radosti and my grandfather.
This user's favorite articles list is empty.
No videos in this user's favorites.
- Cheat Food:
- I have a severely fast metabolism so i eat anything and its not cheating.
- Healthy Food:
- No idea, once again i'll eat anything.
- Body Part:
- Muscle Ups (pull-up bar)
- Fitness Magazine:
- Men's Health
- 6' 0"
- 175 lbs
- Body Fat:
- 5 days per week
- 2 days per week
- Meal 1:
- 4-5 egg whites & a piece of fruit, whole wheat toast
- Meal 2:
- protein shake w/ water. amino acids
- Meal 3:
- grilled chicken or turkey, tuna fish
- Meal 4:
- protein shake after workout. amino acids
- Meal 5:
- fish, grilled chicken, pasta w/ rice, steak, turkey burger, pasta w turkey meatballs
- Meal 6:
- nuts (almonds, walnuts) cottage cheese w/ pineapple